Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Pretzels


John is out of town this week, so I put my loneliness to work last night and whipped up a quick batch of these chocolate covered pretzels for Jane's teachers. I usually always use pretzel rods (and the rods are easier), but this time I wanted to use the twists because I thought they'd be prettier for Valentine's Day. Also, the chocolate-to-pretzel ratio is higher on the twists, which I know John will like. Tonight after the kids go to bed, I have two major projects that I need to do before Valentine's Day. GAH! I just remembered another one....make that three. I'm thinking I'll be lucky to get just one done though. But hoping for two. Or maybe I should just hope for one because the reality is that it will probably be zero..........I'm tired and TV might be calling............

No comments: