Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I'm still here!


I am slowly digging myself out of the Christmas hole. I realize January is now half over. How did that happen? My sweet baby Kate has been really sick with a respiratory virus (RSV), which is apparently sweeping Atlanta. I think she will be back to herself in just a few days now though. Here is my new favorite picture of her. And below, meeting her new cousin, Seth, for the very first time! They were so cute together.


Here is Jane feasting on hot dogs with her cousin Noah (this is the best picture I managed to get of them). Steve and Tina were in town for the new year and stayed through the weekend so we had a great visit with them and the kids.

I have lots of fun stuff in the works which I will share with you as soon as I'm done, but I just wanted to let you know I'm still here!

2 comments:

Coleen said...

Hi. Just found your blog. It's great. Where did you get the little table and chair set? I'm looking for something similiar or my kitchen. Thanks. coleentrent at yahoo dot com.

Heather said...

Thanks for reading, Coleen! The table and chairs are "My first table & chairs" from Pottery Barn Kids. It's the perfect size for a kitchen because it's pretty small. Here's a link:
http://www.potterybarnkids.com/products/dt171/index.cfm?pkey=cplayroom-play-tables-chairs|k