Thursday, December 18, 2008

Getting Ready...

I made my own Christmas tags this year... I'm sick of those cornball stick-on tags. This project took a cheap box of office store tags (and I like the old-time office-y look), some stamps I got at the new Atlanta Paper Source, and a little red ink pad. And it took about 15 minutes. And if you know our family, this pile won't be enough...

If you don't want to make your own tags, but want something really cute and unique, you can download these free printables and either adhere them to tags like the ones above, or just cut them out and stick them to your packages. I especially love the snow bunny.

Image courtesy of Ohdeedoh


1 comment:

Dina said...

Love your new blog Heather! And these tags are adorable, love the vintage feel to them! Where did you get the actual tags?
Making a trip down to the Paper Source today~found a great stamp they have and have a frame project in mind~if it happens to turn out, I'll share a pic with ya!
Love it,
~Dina